Three shows in the US

In Nov this year, some of my drawings will be presented at three different shows in the US.
One in NYC, two in LA. I’ve already written about the show in NYC in my old post “camouflage failure”.

The original work of camouflage failure will be shown at Art Space Huntington Park in LA.

Also, three of my ballpoint pen drawings postcards will be shown at The Pop-Hop bookstore in LA.

I don’t know if anyone looking at this forum are located around these venues, but if you are, please come visit the show. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink: :cat: :tada:
I hear that there will be a popularity poll at the postcard show in LA and top 3 winners will have a chance to sell some other items using their designs at the same bookstore after the show. :laughing: :pancakes: :wine_glass:

These are the works presented at these shows:

1. camouflage failure

2.flower fortune-telling

3.happiness comes from cats

2 Likes

I gotta say camoflauge failure is my favorite. Yhats duch a creative name and the artwork is great! So cute, good job!

1 Like

Congratulations Maki! I hope you get the success your drawings deserve.
Patricia.

1 Like

Wow! You deserve it. You work hard and do good work. Congratulations!

1 Like

So amazing! You must be very excited! Great job, @Maki! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Congratulations! These are great. I have to say my favorite is the camouflage failure. The detail is fantastic. Good luck getting your work sold. Thanks for sharing! I feel everything that is shared helps to inspire someone.

1 Like

Hi Araela, thank you so much for your kind words! :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

Hi Ginny, thank you so much for your kind words! :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

Hi TheMustardSeedLife, thank you so much for your kind words! :laughing: :tada: :cat:

1 Like

Hello Ken, thank you so much for your kind words! :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

Hi Patricia, thank you so much for your kind words. I’m not going to the venues for myself, but I hear that the organiser’s local staff will report on the show for the participating artists. I very much look forward to seeing the report. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :cat:

Of course! You deserce them.:blush:

1 Like

Maki,

Congratulations on the two shows in LA too. I was born in LA but now am on the other side of the country. Otherwise, you would have my votes!!

Like Patricia I also hope that your artwork gets the response that it deserves.

Look forward to hearing the results!!

Will you be at the events too?!!

Teri

This is wonderful! Congratulations! Please share how they go!

Congrats to you! I love them all but the first one is my favorite. Your work is so unique and fabulous!