African daisy closeup

Working on an African daisy close up, on my own :grin:.
It’s on a 9 x 7.5 pastelmat paper with faber castell pitt, and carbothello soft pastel pencils, plus some rembrandt and sennelier soft pastels.
I want to make a BIG flower close up so I guess this is like a study? I’m still going to frame it when finished.

2 Likes

This detail is incredible. WOW, have you been creating a lot of really great artwork lately.

Terri Robichon

I appreciate it! The weather here in East Texas has been icy, so the roads are difficult for students who travel by school bus. As you might already know, I work at a school. Schools are closed, besides Monday was a school holiday for MLK. I’ve been painting most of the time since roads are hazardous to go out. I have a few unfinished items, trying to cram up as much as I can put my hands on. Some good, some bad, and some ugly lol

1 Like

This is just outstanding.

Very nice detail work.

Lenet

Sonya,

This is lovely. A Wonderful job! I like doing close-up flowers like this but have only worked in acrylics really small. Or in making cards to mail out. Im inspired to do some now a bit larger.

Again, wonderful job,

Teri

1 Like

Thank you, I haven’t quite finished it, but I’m thinking that’s enough of a study, and I want to start on a big 16x 14 one.

1 Like

Beautiful detail. I love how you brought the light in.
Patricia.

1 Like

Sonya,

I look forward to seeing it finished, the large one that is!

Teri

1 Like