Gettin Sketchy 9/20 in style of Salvador Dali

Hello, This was a interesting one! Here is my attempt! Enjoy

5 Likes

Awesome drawing June. 45 min can be tight. My Crayola wouldn’t cut it, new supplies arriving Friday. Gonna be busy weekend :star_struck:

1 Like

My phone in Texas, summer of '23 LOL!

Gettin’ Sketchy, in the style of Salvador Dali!

3 Likes

So good, June!!! This was just so much fun. I drew along and kept up. I think the pen and ink course is helping me draw faster!

Brenda

2 Likes

great job Brenda! Mine was so small.

1 Like

Janar75, Are you getting primacolor pencils or another brand?

Thanks, June! Mine was on a piece of paper 8 x 5.5 inches, so it’s pretty small as well. Jon (husband) thought it was pretty cool!

Brenda

My attempt., I like the ones you’ve posted Brenda and June. It was a fun Getting Sketchy. :grin:

4 Likes

Hi June, sadly I can only afford stuff like Brutfuner at this moment. I have a small set of Prismacolor (currently quite expensive in the UK), some Arteza and Crayola. Since I am only a beginner Brut shall suffice. Xmas approaches, my wishlist is open to my family to peek in. Prisma, Derwent, Caran and Holbeins are all on it :wink: Will proly end up with Caste Arts, as I know my folk :triumph:

Great job. Love it the way you did it.

Yours all look really good! I managed to draw along too. The perfectionist in me would have liked more time to put more detail into the apps. But it was an enjoyable session.

4 Likes

Done with my drawing too, sadly colours are not as vibrant but hey I did

my best :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I like the details on your apps :+1:

Congratulations to everyone! They all turned out wonderful!

Has been a fun season to watch, kick back, and enjoy until I am feeling more energetic!!

Teri

2 Likes