I’m back! Took a bit of break from getting sketchy for various reasons. But sure had fun tonight. Here is my crow - did along with Matt
June
I’m back! Took a bit of break from getting sketchy for various reasons. But sure had fun tonight. Here is my crow - did along with Matt
June
Hi Forum Friends. Here is my Raven (Crow) from Gettin’ Sketchy. I did start mine before the lesson started because I knew I would need more time. It also gave me an opportunity to do a background more like the reference photo instead of totally white. Mine is 5x7 and was done on Canson XL Sand Grain - Dry Mixed Media paper. Color: grey sand.
Nice to have you posting here again @junenez
Terri Robichon
Good to see you back! I missed seeing your gettin’ sketchy work for a while! Thanks for starting the thread @junenez
Sonia
Nice looking crow @robichon! I love how you always go extra time and make even a sketch look amazing. I might do mine tomorrow and post here. Hopefully more people post theirs as well!
Sonia
Hi Sonia @Meme5
Thanks so much for always supporting me and my work. It’s important for all of us to get support from the others here. Looking forward to seeing your drawing whenever you finish it.
Who else is going to play with us?
Terri Robichon