Seeing faces in everything

It might be me… but I see things in everything around me. I thought I’d share something with you all. This is the palette from Ashley in the latest live lesson series (painting a duck in acrylics, lesson 6).
The white blob in the left upper corner I see a goose with an interesting pose. In the grey blob in the left lower corner I see a pinguïn with ski goggles, from the side. In the blue green blob on the right I see a dolphin head!

Not my art, but it’s art related… Who else sees this as well, or am I just crazy? You can share your own optical illusions if you want.

Hi @Appelmoes - I would have never seen those things on my own, but now that you point them out, I can see what you’re talking about.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

I also would have not seen. But now I do!

1 Like

Hello Anne @Appelmoes

This is so fun!.

I see faces everywhere too, especially animals!

I thought it was because of Neurological Lyne Disease, not I feel much better about it - LOL!

I see it in rugs designs, floor tiles, etc. I’ll take a better look at my pallet!!

Teri (with 1r)

2 Likes

Haha it’s definitely not a neurological disease!! I see it also in our bedroom wallpaper. But that one is pretty annoying when you try to fall asleep and all those faces keep staring at you…

1 Like