Stone coasters using my drawings

I’ve been preparing to participate in a coaster design show in NYC this Sep.
I’ve already submitted the 5 designs to the organiser, who will prepare some paper coasters using these designs to sell and exhibit at the show.

Other than that, I wanted to prepare some coasters to sell at my tree drawings show at my local town, so I ordered ten stone coasters using the same designs.
The finished products were delivered a few days ago, and they look fantastic!
Actually, one of them has already been “reserved” by a home-visit physical therapist who’s been helping my mother.

Maybe I should order ten more coasters just in case every piece is reserved/purchased before the show begins??? :upside_down_face: :cat: :smiley:

9 Likes

These are Great Maki

1 Like

Maki - we all love you and your artwork. These are so special. Wishing you much success in both of the shows.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

Maki,

So wonderful to see these latest masterpieces. They turned out amazing, though as is all of your work,

Yes, let us know how your shows go for you!

Teri

1 Like

What kind of stone are they?
Dale

1 Like

Hello Denise, thank you so much for your kind words!:cat2:

Hello Terri, thank you so much for your kind words! :cat2:

Hi Teri, thank you so much for your kind words! :cat2:

Hi Dale, it is dolomite! :cat2:

That is so cool. I do sculptures in steatite (soapstone) and occasionally in limestone which is similar to dolomite. (Calcium carbonate verses Magnesium carbonate). So where do you get them? I would love to mess with it.

??? Where do you get these tiles?

The printing company gets all the materials and I don’t know where they get them.